7/04/2013

almost there;

Soo happy fourth everyone!! It's a bright and...ohhh just kidding. It's cold and raining. haha
I literally got dressed this morning thinking it was how warm it usually has been. I didn't even look outside, then I walk outside in a skirt and tank top and yeah I died. But I was already late to work so I wasn't about to change! Plus, I have cool 4th of July colors on:)
Anyways...
so yesterday was a really long day, and by the time it was 10 o'clock I was already on my way to bed. I was so tired. It had also been an emotionally draining day....I felt like I was hit by a truck suddenly.
Ben was notified yesterday by his recruiter that he leaves this month on the 28th now instead of next month on the 5th to boot camp...
Yeah it's only 8 days sooner...but that's a lot of time...
we are both kinda bummed and he's nervous. But we also know he's going to be okay.
But going back to being hit by a truck. When he told me that, that's literally how I felt....
I didn't cry...I was just..kinda in shock because then it became SO real. He's leaving this month..for 6 months...I don't want him to go.... :(
I know I'll be supporting him and I say i'm okay. But in reality, I honestly feel like it's going to be way harder than I expect it to be...
So now he's gone in about 3 weeks.....
I really am going to miss that boy...
It honestly feels like just yesterday we met...

Beginning of last year, so a few months after we had met

It's also funny because over the course of two years I have known him...his hair has just gotten shorter I've noticed. haha It's funny:) but here's some pictures that document over a little bit of time:)


first day we met. Please excuse how hideous I look haha






















































































from 2011

to now


I'm going to miss him more than anything.....

1 comment: