10/12/2014

20

it has been a long week. but a good week at that.

it was my birthday week hooray! and i couldnt thank my friends and family enough for giving me the greatest 20th (yes that old) birthday a girl could ask for.

from the surprise breakfast to the countless "happy birthday desi!" comments
the delicious lunch provided by momma and papa Guerrero
time well spent with bailey
dinner out with amazing friends
and carving pumpkins with more good people

i couldnt ask for more honestly. 

surround yourself with people who love you genuinely for you, and want to see you happy and you want to see them happy. Surround yourself with people that have beautiful hearts and spirits, because that can bring you more happiness than what money and material things could ever give you. 














alright, i read this scripture the other day

And I, Nephi, did go into the mount oft, and I did pray oft unto the Lord; wherefore the Lord showed unto me great things.

1 Nephi 18:3

guys, God creations are so beautiful, and i have learned to not take them for granted,
especially being me this last summer where i lived outside.
im sitting at work right now looking out the window and it's killing me. i'd rather be in the mountains. 













No comments:

Post a Comment